- Join Online
- Referral Rewards
- Book Free Trial
Each person in the gym is there for one specific reason – to get in shape! Your fitness regime should not annoy fellow gym members or make them uncomfortable. Many things go unnoticed but are quite irritating. You wouldn’t want to use equipment that is covered with sweat, the same goes for others. Therefore, it is essential that you follow some techniques while working out to keep yourself and others happy around you.
As one of the best gyms in Chandigarh, Burn Gym has come up with a few instructions on the same. They are as under:
• First of all, do not be judgmental. People invest a lot when they enter a gym and you out of all should be aware of that. Body shaming or commenting can affect others negatively. Remember to be kind and always lead a helping hand when required.
• Whenever you use any equipment, make sure you wipe it with your towel. No one likes to clean other people’s mess. Be mindful of that.
• Focus on yourself. Don’t make others feel uncomfortable by staring at them trying to figure out their routine.
• People sweat, and people who workout sweat more. There’s nothing you can do about it other than to avoid spreading a pungent smell. Hygiene is necessary; therefore, use deodorant before you work out.
• Keep your dress code appropriate and subtle. Nobody will notice your designer clothes or makeup. Therefore, give less importance to what people wear in the gym and focus on your training.
• After using equipment keep it back in its place. Do not fool around with it or else you might hurt yourself or others.
• Avoid making unnecessary conversations with people who seem uninterested. Their earphones will help you denote if they want to talk or not.
• Come to the gym 5 or 10 minutes before. You might interfere in someone else’s routine by coming late.
As the best fitness solution in Chandigarh, at Burn Gym, we strive to bring out the best in you.